Said No One Ever!
Said me, actually. Why?
- Those funny books and websites with Chuck Norris jokes? He sued them.
- Chuck Norris has given thousands of dollars to the Republican party since before some of us were born.
- Norris said that Obama being reelected would bring on “socialism or something much worse” and "1,000 years of darkness". Hmmm… that wording’s not problematic at all, right?
- Chuck Norris vocally supported California Prop 8, saying, “[P]ro-Prop. 8 votes weren’t intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.”
- His good buddy Rick Perry (who only seems opens his mouth when he wants to piss me off) made Chuck Norris an honorary Texas Ranger ten years after the show was canceled.
- He thinks schools should not allow LBGTQ students to participate in the Day of Silence. Norris asks, "Is encouraging or teaching about homosexuality what our forefathers expected for the public education they founded?"
- For Chuck Norris, promoting Christianity trumps freedom of the press. "How abhorring it is when the freedom of the press is abused to demean the biblical God?"
So fuck Chuck Norris.
FINALLY SOMEONE SEES HOW MUCH OF AN ASS HE IS!!!
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
my reaction to episode 22 of arrow.
No oliver!! your such a dick! Why laurel!!?
UGH POOR TOMMY!!!!
Malcolm upon seeing oliver’s face “Oh no.”
The fuck? Why oh no?
It’s alive! Buried deep in the Siberian permafrost scientists found a ‘giant virus’ that has been asleep for 30,000 years. Named Pithovirus sibericum, it contains 500 genes and was revived in the lab. The researchers are now trying to assess if ancient viruses such as this one could pose a threat for humans. via Science Alert/fb
Let’s hope this wasn’t the stupidest thing we’ve ever done.
there are about 16046540210 movies that explain exactly why this could be the stupidest thing we’ve ever done
If owning a gun and knowing how to use it worked, the military would be the safest place for a woman. It’s not.
If women covering up their bodies worked, Afghanistan would have a lower rate of sexual assault than Polynesia. It doesn’t.
If not drinking alcohol worked, children would not be raped. They are.
If your advice to a woman to avoid rape is to be the most modestly dressed, soberest and first to go home, you may as well add “so the rapist will choose someone else”.
If your response to hearing a woman has been raped is “she didn’t have to go to that bar/nightclub/party” you are saying that you want bars, nightclubs and parties to have no women in them. Unless you want the women to show up, but wear kaftans and drink orange juice. Good luck selling either of those options to your friends.
Or you could just be honest and say that you don’t want less rape, you want (even) less prosecution of rapists.
i dont care. i just do not even ship oliver and laurel. i dont even know what that ship name is. oliver may ship it. but no. just no.
For a little background on Mitch McConnell’s strategy, here’s a New York Times article.
Earth Sheltered Homes
The earth sheltered house uses the ground as insulating blanket which effectively protects it from temperature extremes, wind, rain and extreme weather events. An earth sheltered home is energy-efficient, quiet, freeze-proof and low maintenance. Aesthetically an earth sheltered home blends in with the natural environment, leaving more yard space and more space for wildlife.
Fifteen feet below ground the soil maintains a fairly constant temperature equal to the annual average temperature of the area’s surface air. If the average temperature in your area is 55, that means the soil temperature at 15 feet is 55 degrees and in the winter you will only have to bring the temperature inside your earth sheltered home up thirteen degrees, to bring it up to a comfortable 68 degrees. Versus bringing up the inside temperature 68 degrees, if your home is above ground and the outside windchill is 0. In the summer, that 55 degree soil will also keep your home much cooler than an above ground home. Many earth homes incorporate passive solar designs lessening even further the need for fuel for heating or cooling…
(read and see more: Inspiration Green)
Page 1 of 359